Synergy Files has till now published over 100 articles related to Renewable Energy, Sustainability and Engineering. The articles are normally aimed at students who hold an interest in an area. The amount of information in the ever evolving field of Renewable Energy is overwhelming. Synergy Files aims to present the major developments in easy to digest articles.
Write for Synergy Files
Synergy Files would like to offer students, budding engineers and site visitors a chance to add value to our website. The article will be published alongside the author’s profile on the website depending upon consent and nature of contribution. Note that most of the articles on synergy files are indexed by google instantly. It is a great way to gain visibility for yourself or your platform.
The writer would also qualify for a payment from £15 to £30 per article subject to approval. The articles can be emailed: email@example.com
Terms and Conditions:
- The article should concur with the theme of the website (i.e Energy, Renewable Energy or Engineering).
- The article should be at least 800 words long and must be original in content.
- Longer articles of up to 3000 words will receive higher payment.
- Links to references used must be furnished.
- The article should be free of grammatical and typographical errors.
- Preference will be given to topics that are “searchable” on search engines.
- Payments will be made through PayPal. The writer therefore must have access to a PayPal account.
For any queries regarding submission please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org